Education, training, and experience:
- College graduate and/or equivalent combination of High School Diploma/GED, training and work experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of previous claim handling experience required, of which at least 2 years must be Personal Lines Property claim handling experience.
- Professional insurance designation preferred, (INS, CIC, AIC, CPCU, AEI, etc).
- Field experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain state adjuster licensing in applicable states within 90 days of employment and maintain licensing requirements as a requirement of continued employment.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong working knowledge with construction estimating programs and building construction repair and remediation processes
- Self directed and ability to effectively prioritize/organize
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy, able to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Works well with management and co-workers