Education, training, and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or equivalent combination of High School Diploma/GED, training and work experience.
- Five or more years of business or IS experience preferred. Certificates preferred in relevant technical disciplines.
- In configuration/customization of commercial package application hosted in cloud platform.
- Integrating with 3rd party and legacy applications.
- Building secure web applications – user authentication, role based access control, n-tier architecture, data encryption, input validation techniques.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Property & Casualty insurance knowledge desired.
- Solid technical skills in ASP.Net / C# web development, WWF, WCF, SQL Server, HTML5, CSS, XML, AJAX, JSON, Web Services, API.
- Understanding of:
- Object-oriented design principles and software patterns.
- User Interface/Design principles
- Knowledge of Framework – MVC, WEB API and Integration Patterns desired.
- Must be able to work independently as well as direct the work effort of others.
- Requires excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain positive, cooperative working relationships within the team, division and all other customer contacts.
- Strong analytical skills and a high achievement and learning orientation required.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy, able to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to accommodate 24X7 on-call duties and specific job functions outside of the normal workweek.
- Some travel will be required.
NOTE: Job descriptions are not intended to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job, but are intended to accurately reflect principal job elements. The terms “GeoVera Holdings” or the "Company" as used in this job description may refer to GeoVera Holdings, Inc.