Education, training, and experience:
- Bachelors, Associates Degree and/or equivalent combination of High School Diploma/GED, training and work experience. A minimum of at least two years of experience in adjusting personal lines property claims. Insurance related course work; such as CPCU, IIA, AEI, etc. preferred.
- Must be able to obtain state adjuster licensing in applicable states within 120 days of employment and maintain licensing requirements as a requirement of continued employment.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good working knowledge with construction estimating programs and building construction repair and remediation processes
- Self motivated, strong planning and organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, evaluate claims utilizing analytical skills, recognize problematic situations and put into effect creative solutions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with accuracy, able to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Works well with management and co-workers